The parameterized Lyapunov bounding technique of Haddad and Bernstein is extended to include an H∞-disturbance attenuation constraint. The results presented in this paper provide a framework for designing fixed-order (i.e., full- and reduced-order) controllers that guarantee robust H2 and H∞ performance in the presence of structured constant real parameter variations in the state space model.
- H/h design
- Parameter-dependent lyapunov functions
- Real parameter uncertainty
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering